Cross and Crown is a church founded about 20 years ago to reach the community of Georgetown. At that time it was a bit older of a community and our church developed a traditional approach to worship, study and connect with people. Since that time, Georgetown has grown rapidly – attracting people of all ages. Cross and Crown has been on a mission to evolve and expand ministry in a way that is relevant to the younger generation. While we are built squarely on the foundation of God’s Word, we are committed to seek to understand relevant ways to connect and support people to growth in faith and their relationship with God. We added a contemporary worship in 2017, are building a children’s ministry program and developing virtual ministry.
Mission statement: EXPERIENCE GRACE! LIVE IN JOY!
Vision Statement: “Transforming Lives to live and share God’s love”
Pillars: Connect: Worship: Grow: Serve: Share
Seven Values as well:
1. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE: Every person experiences the love of Christ.
2. VISIBLE GRACE: We live, forgive, and give each other grace.
3. AUTHENTIC COMMUNITY: We are real and transparent.
4. EXTREME GENEROSITY: We gratefully and joyfully give our first fruits.
5. CULTURALLY RELEVANT: We share Jesus in a way that connect with culture.
6. OUTREACH FOCUSED: It is not about us, but rather reaching others.
7. PERSISTENT PRAYER: We rely on and regularly use the blessing of prayer.
What we focus on:
1. Solid Biblical Teaching
2. Space to grow, learn and live in faith together
3. Connect Jesus in a relevant way to the next generation
Guarantee: Whether a week or a lifetime individuals will experience growth in love for God, love for others and a closer walk with Jesus.